Thermana Laško is a modern spa tourism centre. It combines more than 60 years of tradition in medical rehabilitation, top knowledge and extensive experience of renowned medical experts.
The mysterious power of the thermal springs was known to the ancient Romans and over the years, the spa has developed into one of the most modern health and wellness tourism centres in Slovenia.
The centre consists of the THERMANA PARK LAŠKO 4*superior (Eko Marjetica ecological environmental certificate) and ZDRAVILIŠČE LAŠKO 4* (Disabled-friendly hotel certificate) hotels; the Health Centre, the Thermal Centre (swimming pool complex with indoor and outdoor pools), the Wellness Centre, the Sauna Centre.
Natural healing factor: the thermal water of Lausitz - Research at the Bion Institute has shown that the thermal water of Lausitz has a high quality biofield and its healing properties have been proven for decades for therapeutic purposes in balneotherapy. Its positive and stimulating properties also make it recommended for drinking.
Treatment, prevention and thermal recreation programmes.
Plenty of opportunities for adventure in the surrounding area:
- The spa is part of Laško, a European Destination of Excellence (EDEN) for accessible tourism.
- The internationally renowned Beer and Flower Festival in July.
-A tour of the Laško Brewery with a tasting.
- Tasting the honey stories of Laško, visiting a gingerbread maker and making honey
- Visit Celje Castle and tour the city of Celje.
- Celjska koča - adrenaline park, skiing in winter.
-The Jurklošter Carthusian Cartuza invites you to discover the life of the Carthusians.
- Visit Polhova Cave, a forgotten lead and mercury mine.
- Visit nearby tourist farms and taste traditional cuisine.